вторник, 16 июня 2015 г.

God bless my activities. Бог пусть заботится о центре.

O, the Most Important and Principle God, the Lord, Who is the real
Owner of our Universe!
O, Cel mai Mare si Principal Dumnezeu, Care este Stapanul real al
Universului Nostru!
О, Господи, Самый Главный Бог!






"Oh, Dear God, the Lord! Hallowed be your name, Your kingdom come,
your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
My Love to God is the Supreme happiness and joy for me!
I'd like to be a friend and assistent to God, to the Lord, to the
Owner of the Universe!
I repent I'm sorry and I ask forgiveness for all my brutal, violent,
aggressive, negative actions and deeds, which I've done in all my
lives.
Dear God, the Lord!
You see everything, You know me better than I know myself; You can do
everything, and I love You! Give me the light, the grace and the power
of Your Energy, of the Holy Spirit!
I must keep on loving God when human happiness is lost.
It's the rejecting of everything that prevents love: hatred, offence,
blame and dejection.
It's to see the will of God in everything which is around.
Sure, I accept the will of God & its divine positive meaning, which is
not always dependent on Me.
I understand the fact that any situation, however unjust and horrible
it may be, leads Me to God and hence to love. Since God, Lord,
Creator, is the symbol of the greatest love in the Universe.
So, I guess that we must love our God with our whole heart and with
our whole soul and with our whole mind and with our whole strength.
Because He is good & great, He is the King of those who rule as kings
and Lord of those who rule as lords, the one alone having immortality,
who dwells in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or
can see. To Him be honor and might everlasting! Now to the King of
eternity, incorruptible, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory
forever and ever.
Dear Lord! Be a tender Father to me and protect me wherever I am, like the apple
of Your eye.
Make me always a worthy son; have mercy on me!
Amen!!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий